IMPAQT CONSEIL Operating Manuals are used as reference by all personnel running the installations, such as Operators, Supervisors, Maintenance Team, HSE (Safety) Personnel and Trainers/Trainees.
The aim of Operating Manuals is to provide a precise and in-depth understanding of installations.
OPERATING MANUALS FEATURES:
• A description of the installations
• Illustrative diagrams (Simplified Process Diagrams, Safety Logic Diagrams, General Views, etc.)
• Operating procedures
OPERATING MANUALS INCLUDE:
• Descriptions of the safety systems and configuration
• Descriptions of the start-up and shutdown procedures
• Parameters to be observed and the actions to be taken under normal operating conditions
• Features of the equipment
• Precise descriptions of processes and utilities
OPERATING MANUALS ALSO CONTAIN GENERAL INFORMATION, SUCH AS:
• The geographical location
• The historical development
• The essential characteristics of the process and installed equipment